My photo
a documentation of family, friendships, and all the sweet treats in between. ♥

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Another Saturday Night..


On the weekends, Brent and I go out to his mom's house in Fremont
This weekend had enough funny events eligible for a post...


It started off as a normal night, video games and funny faces..


Luke found an empty box and put in on his head like a mask
Jake's two friends decided to use the box for their target practice
Scott (their dad) comes home to see his son being shot at while wearing a beer box on his head
I'm not sure if we'll be babysitting again anytime soon.. :P



Later that night, Brent and Jake played a game of "Sting Pong"
You play ping pong to three points, and the loser has to put his shirt over his face and be hit with the ping pong ball by the winner. Jake was so proud of his welts :)
I hope I have all boys when I get older.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha

    and i can totally imagine you having all little boys. it'll be perfect-- they can tease my little girls :)

    ReplyDelete