My photo
a documentation of family, friendships, and all the sweet treats in between. ♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lukey's 5th Birthday




Luke celebrated his 5th birthday this weekend, and had an awesome Power rangers themed party. I baked him a power rangers cake (Luke asked me why the power rangers' arm was so fat). Two layers of chocolate with white frosting. I tried a new recipe for the chocolate cake and it tasted so rich, like a brownie..yumm..



There was a HUGE bounce house that was delivered at 9 AM so me and the boys got to play in it for a few hours before the big party started.




There was a crowd of little girls following me around the whole time, telling me stories and asking me questions. They were so cute, and I think they were excited to have a "big girl" around instead of all the boys! There were a lot of disputes over "girl time" and "boy time" in the bounce house..but eventually it was MOM TIME! Haha, it was the best jumping in the bounce house with them, although I couldn't tell if they were screaming out of fun or fear.


Luke was really happy the whole day, this was definitely a birthday party he wont soon forget :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh neec that cake looks SO good! nice work. looks like a fun party too :)

    ReplyDelete